|Home||History||Specification||Survivors||Fleet No||Chassis No||Operators||Contractors||Organisations||Mobile Homes||What's New|
Tillingbourne Valley Services Ltd started services in rural West Sussex in 1924. In 1971 the fleet name was changed to Tillingbourne and the livery changed to light grey roof, yellow orchre waistband and danuble blue main body. In 1972 Tillingbourne moved to the Station Yard at Gomshall. By May 72 the company name was change to Tillingbourne Bus Co Ltd, which continued to operate bus services in the Guildford/Cranleigh area. In May 74 a subsidiary company, Tillingbourne(Sussex) Ltd was established and 269 KTA was transferred to the new company, which operated services in the Horsaham/Crawley area. In 1980 Tillingbourne moved to its new office/workshop complex at Littlemead, Cranleigh. In Jun 81 Tillingbourne (Metropolitan) Ltd was established operating services in the Croydon/Orpington area, this was sold to Metrobus in Sep 83. Tillingbourne (Hampshire) Ltd was formed in Jan 90 and operated minibus under the fleetname Hobbit in Northern Hampshire. Tillingbourne went in administration and ceased trading on 19 March 2001.
|Fleet No||Reg No||In service||Out Service||Original Op||Remarks|
|5||TVF 537||Apr 71||<Nov 71||EC LC536||Used as an storeshed from <Nov 71|
|6||6560 AH||Mar 71||Aug 72||EC LC560|
|Ewhurst (closed 1980)|