|Home||History||Specification||Survivors||Fleet No||Chassis No||Operators||Contractors||Organisations||Mobile Homes||What's New|
The Bristol SC (small capacity) was a joint venture between Bristol Commercial Vehicles (BCV) and Eastern Coach Works (ECW) for a small capacity coach and bus. The SC was produced between 1954 and 1961.
There were various types of SC developed:
They were powered by an 4 cylinder Gardners.
There were 323 Bristol SC's built. The SCs were delivered to the following operators:
|Operator||No of Vehicles|
|Red & White||4|
 725 APU, an SC prototype was originally fitted with a Perkins P6 (4.73 litre) engine and designated SCX6P This was later changed to a Gardner 4LW (SC4LK)