Phillips Coach Company Limited, Shiptonthorpe

Home History Specification Survivors Fleet No Chassis No Operators Contractors Organisations Mobile Homes What's New

History

Clive Harry Chorley Phillips commenced operation in September 1952, with a pair of second-hand Bedford OWBs.  Many varied vehicles were operated over the years.  He traded as Phillips Coaches until February 1980, when a limited company, Phillips Coach Company Ltd was formed.  In June, 1988, Mr Phillips sold his company to the East Yorkshire Motor Services group, where it was operated as a subsidiary of the group.  A year later the company was absorbed into fellow subsidiary, Cherry Coaches Ltd

L's Operated

Fleet No Reg No In service Out Service Original Op Remarks
  LAM 110 Aug 70 <Jun 88 W&D 560  

Fleetnames Used

bullet Not Known

Operating Depots

bullet Not Known