|Home||History||Specification||Survivors||Fleet No||Chassis No||Operators||Contractors||Organisations||Mobile Homes||What's New|
The Bristol G chassis was built by Bristol Commercial Vehicles (BCV) with bodies by Beadle, Bristol, Brush, Cowieson, Eastern Counties, Eastern Coachworks, Roe, Tilling (London) and Weymann. The G was produced between 1931 and 1937.
There were various types of G's developed:
|Bus (Double Deck)||H20/26R, H24/24R, H24/26R, H26/22R, H26/25R, H26/26R, H26/28R, H27/22R, H27/24R, H27/26R, H28/24R, H28/26R, H30/26R, H32/28R, L24/24R, L26/24R, L26/26R, L27/26R, L27/27R, L27/28R, O30/26R|
They were powered by an Beardmore 6 cylinder diesel (GO6B), Bristol 6 cylinder petrol engine (GJW), Gardner 5 cylinder diesel (GO5G), Gardner 6 cylinder diesel (GO6G) or Leyland 6 cylinder diesel (GO6L) .
There were 248 Bristol G's built. The G's were delivered to the following operators:
|Operator||No of Vehicles|
|Brighton, Hove & District||16|
|Chatham & District||4|
|Maidstone & District||12|
|Norwich Electric Tramways||8|
|Red & White||1|